it's me !

it's me !
mines only la !

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

erm !


nobody know its empty , this smile that i wear ,
the real i left in the past ,because u have left me there .

nobody knows i'm crying , they won't even see my tears ,
when they think that i'm laughing , i still wishing u were here .

nobody knows its painful , they think that i'm strong ,
they say that this won't kill me , but i wonder if they were wrong .

nobody knows i'm praying , that u will change my mind ,
they think i had let u go , when u left me behind .

nobody knows i miss u , they think i feel set free ,
but i feel like i'm bound with chains , trapped in my mystery .

nobody knows i need u , they say i can do it on my own ,
but , they don't know i'm crying , when I'M ALL ALONE !

ps : huhuhu . sorry to I** . because i cheating ur word . sorry dear ! huhuhu .

No comments:

Post a Comment